Hope.

The sky has never been darker.

Its another hot Wednesday night... Nothing new to break the monotony of things. The constant drone of my computer against the otherwise silent office brings some sense of comfort. It's been another long day. Another day spent trying to bring order to chaos. Another day trying to fill in all the gaps. Another day wasted trying to change the unchangeable.

I'm tired, yet i cannot rest.

I cannot go home... not in this state. Not while deep down inside, something important is noticeably missing. Not while i know that all i ever wanted is within sight, but out of reach...

Each day i slide further away.

Further away from the things i work so hard to attain.

In the end, i find myself stringing words and sentences together in a desperate attempt to show my confusion and disenchantment at the way things have become...

A year ago, i knew exactly what i wanted,I knew how to get it, and I knew what i was going to do with it. But now, I'm not so sure.

I don't even know who I am anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment