Reality,

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to show you what goes through my head when i'm at my worst... To make up for that, I'm typing this entry up to show you what goes through my head on a normal day. You see, almost all of the older entries in this blog were posted during my long struggle with myself; when i was desperately trying to find out who i was and what i was placed here for...

Now that that's out of the way...


I'm here... sitting in my usual spot in 3LB, at 12 midnight on the 30th of December, 2010. Yes, i know it's late. I'll have to admit though, the peace that resonates throughout the office after a hectic day is simply refreshing. No phones ringing. No people pushing numbers. Just silence.

My thoughts linger from how i plan to accomplish all the goals set for me when this year began, to how i'm going to spend the next year. Hopefully, I'll do something grand, because honestly, the fact that i can be content performing at such a dismal level bothers me to no end.

I came into this company with the simple goal of being the best at what i do. Somewhere along the way, i went off-course... way off-course. I'm not letting that happen again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment