The dark road ahead...

Its funny how removing a single element in a man's life can bring everything crumbling down. Even more amusing is how our past actions dictate future events...

Angry, Lonely... The two emotions that occupy my day to day existence. Sometimes i wonder if anything i do matters at all. I'm trapped in a cube, with the walls slowly closing in... and each day i grow a step closer to losing my life, my mind and my soul.

From the moment i wake up in the morning, I'm hounded by thoughts of loss that slowly eat away at my core. Its not pretty... Hell, it isn't even funny. I frequently wonder how i get through each day alive when there's little reason to live... I just don't see the point.

The first drops of rain fall...

The dark sky offers little comfort from the demons inside. The cold wind tearing at my skin only serves to remind me that i stand alone. Slowly but surely, i feel the bitterness and anger taking hold of me, turning me into something i neither wanted nor needed to be.

So it begins... nothing can ever be the same again. I'm coming for those that took the stars out of my sky.

Perhaps someday, it won't be so dark anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment